Thursday 7 February 2013

Feb IARCC - Love is...

Hey Everyone!!! I'm back again and this time it only took a few days! I feel like I'm on a roll and am able to manage my time well this time. Anyway, I want to share another project I've created for yet another The Piece by Piece DT project and a submission for the I am Roses challenge.

Most items/materials I've used for this cute, sorta shabby hanging hearts project are from The Piece by Piece Etsy store and the flowers are from I am Roses. My February project idea for The Piece by Piece wasn't supposed to be a Valentine's Day theme one but I thought, since I was inspired (yet again) by the I am Roses challenge, I would shoot two birds with one stone. If you would like to know more information about the challenge, click here.

You may also watch my walk through/project share from my YouTube channel, jhoclueless to see the up close and more detailed view of this project. Or you can just let the images speak for itself.




 
I had fun speed crafting and creating this last night and even though it was a quick project, I had a lot of fun and I'm very proud of myself to have created something for me to cherish some photos of my family and I.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Items from The Piece by Piece Etsy store
Peachy colored trim (pieced apart) - sold out
French Guipure Heart in Pink - sold out
Alice Bows in Pink - sold out
Resin Hearts with Floral Accents in Pink - sold out
Webster's Pages Trim in Mocha - sold out
 
 
 The Piece by Piece

Blog: thepiecebypiece.blogspot.com/

Website: www.thepiecebypiece.com/

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Joanne! Thanks for playing along. GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo!! I was inspired again by the challenge! :)

      Delete
  2. love it girly ! thanks for plaing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty neat! Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at IAmRoses Feb. Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete